CINQUE TERRE & BEYOND
PORTOVENERE - MONTEROSSO - VERNAZZA
Departure from La Spezia
Daily cruise (8h in total), discovering the magnificent village of Porto Venere, the steep coastline of the Cinque Terre, a UNESCO heritage site, and two of its pearls: Monterosso and Vernazza.
The guide on board will accompany you during the journey, telling you about the landscapes and their history, with valuable advices on what not to miss, where to eat and more.
- Departure at 10:00 from La Spezia, Molo Italia
- Return at 18:00 in La Spezia, Molo Italia
Throughout the month of
CINQUE TERRE & BEYOND
It will be done in the following order: Vernazza, Monterosso and Porto Venere.
1. In about 20 minutes of navigation in the Gulf of Poets, you reach Porto Venere, the fortified seaside village that has fascinated myriads of visitors. You can walk along the famous "palazzata" on the sea front, until you reach the medieval complex of the Church of San Pietro, one of the most romantic religious buildings in all of Italy. You then return to boarding via the typical "caruggi".
2. Second stop: Monterosso. You can reach the medieval old town in a few steps, where you can admire the parish church dedicated to San Giovanni Battista then the most famous and photographed landscapes, from Torre Aurora, to the large Fegina beach.
Continuation of navigation to the last stop: Vernazza, called the pearl of the Cinque Terre.
3. Vernazza appears to visitors arriving from the sea like the prow of a ship: most of the village is in fact built on a small promontory that ends at the sea with an imposing fortification system built by the Genoese.
Last stop! At around 5.00 pm we set off again to return to La Spezia.
In each location, passengers will have the opportunity to independently visit the villages, take a dip in the crystal clear waters, have lunch overlooking the sea and go shopping in the local shops.
The on-board guide will communicate the re-boarding time at each disembarkation.
The guide on board is included in the price.
It is possible to choose to book the guide service on the ground as an extra based on availability at a cost of €10 per person (adult).If you are interested in the service, we recommend demonstrating your interest via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, so as to block the place.
IMPORTANT: Depending on maritime traffic, the order of visits to the locations may undergo some variations. For example, Vernazza may be the first stop and Porto Venere as the last.