LA SPEZIA - our starting point
The mooring from where our ferry departs at La Spezia is located on the Molo Italia about 200 meters from the Coast Guard and 300 meters from the Cruise Terminal.
See the map to find our information point and the boarding point .
We strongly recommend that you arrive on board with your travel document which will be stamped by the
crew. Depending on availability, it will also be possible to purchase your ticket on board.
- From the Cruise Terminal is a simple walk of less than 5 minutes.
- From La Spezia Centrale railway station, it is about two kilometers on foot.
The alternative is the Taxi or the Bus. In the latter case, take the bus to Lerici (Line L) and get off in Piazza Europa (the square where there is the Municipality of La Spezia). From Piazza Europa you cross the gardens towards the sea and, after crossing Viale Italia (the avenue that runs along the sea) you find yourself on the Molo Italia..
- For those arriving at La Spezia by car there is free parking in Piazza d'Armi or at the Palasport with free shuttles to the city centre from which it is easy to reach the Molo Italia. More convenient, since close to the Molo Italia, the underground parking in Piazza Europa. It has a rate of € 1.5 per hour.
How to get to La Spezia
The La Spezia motorway exit can be reached either via the A 12 (Genoa - Rosignano Marittima) or the A 15n (Parma - La Spezia).
- Free parking is located in Piazza d’Armi with free shuttles to the city center (via Chiodo) from which it is easy to reach the Molo Italia. It is not always possible to find a parking space in the summer in this car park.
- Other parking and free shuttles at the Palasport car park easily reachable coming from the motorway. Here you will always find a place. Also from here the shuttles arrive in via Chiodo.
At this link all the timetables of the free shuttles from Piazza d’armi and from Palasport. Among the paid parking lots, the most convenient and the closest to the boarding dock of our ferries is Europa Park in Piazza Europa (underground).
It has a rate of € 1.50 per hour from 8 to 20 every day except Sunday when the rate is € 0.60 per hour. Maximum applicable rate € 15 per day.
For those who prefer paid garages, the most convenient are:
- San Giorgio car park, Via Alessandro Manzoni, 66. Rates change in relation to the monthly, weekly or daily duration. (example for a utility car: one day € 15.00). It is advisable to book at the following numbers: (+39) 339.7350474 - (+39) 349.8668164
- La Spezia Parking, Via Francesco Crispi, 73 Tel.0187 510545 Mobile +39 3428284277 for reservations and estimates. On the map attached all the pedestrian paths from the various parking lots to the Cinque Terre Ferries jetty.
The free parking lots are green, while the paid parking lots are in yellow.
La Spezia Centrale Station is the main arrival point for trains in the city.
Schedules and tickets at this LINK
In the attached map the pedestrian path to go to the Cinque Terre Ferries jetty.
Otherwise there are buses and taxis available.
that you have to go to the Molo Italia and NOT in the Morin promenade where there are other boats not
belonging to Cinque Terre Ferries).
Nearest airports to La Spezia:
- Pisa: 84 km - 52 minutes by car.
- Genoa: 115 km - 1.23 minutes by car.
- Florence: 142 km - 1.29 minutes by car.
- Milan Linate: 222 km - 2.11 minutes by car.
Cinque Terre Ferries can arrange for you transfers from these airports to La Spezia and any
accommodation. Contact us at: email@example.com